Since you’ve all been so patient with me since my Kraft Chocolate Philly post, I figured it was high time that I actually posted the recipe for you for my Cinnamon Biscuit Rolls.
These cinnamon rolls are more like a biscuit than a roll but you’ll be happy to know that they are refined sugar-free AND gluten-free. Insert Happy Dance Here 🙂
So, without further delay…here is the recipe folks!
Gluten-Free Cinnamon Biscuit Rolls
1.5 cups almond flour
1/3 cup coconut flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup coconut oil (softened)
2 Tblsp. brown rice syrup
3 eggs (beaten)
1 Tblsp. vanilla powder
Use your fingers to mix the above ingredients into a dough-like ball. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 10 or 15 minutes.
While the dough is chilling you can mix the filling…hey, that rhymes!!
1/4 cup of raw honey
1 Tblsp coconut oil (melted)
1 Tblsp cinnamon
1 Tblsp nutmeg
– Remove your dough from the fridge and roll gently between two pieces of parchment paper.
– Remove top piece of parchment paper.
– Generously brush your filling on the dough (this may get a bit messy but it’ll be worth it…promise).
– Carefully roll your dough and slice how you desire
– Place your cinnamon biscuits on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
– Bake in a 350 oven for 30 minutes
For a refined sugar-free icing, drizzle with honey or coconut butter while still hot.
And, I totally wanna know how you like this…