I don’t even know what to say about these. Really.
If you’re looking for a healthy cookie or dessert recipe, this one covers all the bases. These Chocolate Vanilla Date Balls are chock-full of goodness and there is absolutely no added refined sugars.
If I had more than two thumbs, I would give this recipe way more than that.
- 1/2 cup salted cashews
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut (for rolling)
- Place all of the above ingredients in your food processor and blend until a workable mixture forms.
- Roll into 1 inch balls.
- Drop balls into coconut or vanilla powder to coat.