If you’re looking for a quick and easy treat for guests that you can whip up in a flash then look no further. This Pineapple Pink Peppercorn delight is sure to please and is guaranteed not to end up all over your hips.
You’ll need only 4 ingredients and less than 10 minutes.
- Slice your pineapple lengthwise or cut up in to chunks.
- Mix 1/4 cup of honey and 1 tsp of crushed pink peppercorns.
- Microwave for 10 seconds.
- Stir and drizzle over pineapple.
- Top with your choice of sugar-free crushed wafers.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog at no added cost to the reader.